Thursday, September 3, 2015

Can Success Be Measured?

I don't know if coming back to a blog you have abandoned for almost two years can be considered success. Or, if coming back to the blog is one-half of what needs to be done. If it's one-half, then I am one half there. I still need to update my web page which has suffered the same neglect. Actually, I have completed two books since I've paid much attention to the blog and to the web page.
It could be said that I was working on books and not pages or blogs. Yes, it could be said, but that would not be what I should be doing. A writer's lot is to write, read and write. Write his books, read at least a book or two, or more, a month, write his blog, and keep his web page current. This is my plan. This I will be doing. I have a Sydney Sheldon book that needs to be read. I'm really looking forward to it because I love his style and the way he handles his characters.
We'll talk again soon. Meanwhile, I have a web page to update, a book to write and a book to read. And, I'm looking forward to all of it!
Have a great one,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment