Friday, April 26, 2013

Number 14 Ready to Launch

It was a coincidence. Yesterday, a friend asked me about my next book and last night I was given the proofread. I have a few days of changing, adding, deleting and generally nit-picking to go before before the final work is submitted. My best guess is that by the end of the month number  fourteen will be available in digital form and a couple of days later in print.
I know you're tired of hearing this, but this book, The Thrill Seekers - Derbyshire Castle, has been an exciting write. As with the previous two Thrill Seeker books, I love the characters and I love their exploits. I guess it's because I sincerely believe that with enough money and people who truly care, most of this world's problems can be solved. And no, the Logans don't take on world peace or world hunger, but they do solve people's problems a little bit at a time. This I love. This to me is exciting. And I sincerely hope you feel the same. Do have a great day!
Dan
http://www.danweatherington.com

No comments:

Post a Comment