Sunday, September 23, 2012

Welcome Fall

In the next few days, my latest book, The Priest and The Priest and The Parson will be available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other fantastic venues. It's a good book. I hope you enjoy it.
Then, back to book # 3 of the Thrill Seeker trilogy The Longest Night. I have always wanted to do a horror project and this will be it. In order to get primed, I am rereading Stephen King's The Shining.
 Actually, Salem's Lot would be a good selection and it is probably the scariest book I have ever read, but I'm just not that into vampires. The Longest Night will allow me to combine my favorite genre, historical fiction, with the Logans, two people I fell in love with The Thrill Seekers. Over the next week or two, I'll be reading and reworking my web page. A web page is worst than an infant child. They have to be changed constantly.
Oh, we have a new addition in the family. Ray, actually Ray-Ray the gay stray. His name is Ray, he was a stray, and the way he crosses his legs when he lays down brings out the gay part. And, he is the sweetest dog have ever seen and I really miss something brown and furry laying beside me while I'm writing.
Have a Great Day!
Dan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment