Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Four Books Now Available In Hardcover

   I am excited to report that four of my books are now available in hardcover. Willie - The Story of an Autistic Child, Killing Martin Luther, Thrill Seekers and Thrill Seekers II - Mattox Is Missing are now available in hardcover from Lulu.com.
   It is still a shock to me that three out of four of my sales come from ebooks, but that is the case.  Willie is still the top. Recognizing Prince Hall is a close second and The Seventh Gift of God is coming up close. Maybe a few people are surprised to see that the religion of the founding fathers, Deism, is alive and well.
   I imagine that The Thrill Seekers and Thrill Seekers II will be moving up in the next few months and Killing Martin Luther will be a blockbuster as soon as it is condemned by the Catholic Church and a few of the electric preachers. Maybe I should send a copy to the Pope and one to John Hagee. No, that would be a waste of time. The Pope doesn't understand English and I doubt Hagee can read it. Oh well, it was a thought.
Have a WONDERFUL day,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment