Monday, March 19, 2012

Okay, a new day.

   I am excited! The Thrill Seekers II - Mattox is Missing has been written, or at least the first draft is complete.
   The next few hours or days will be in rereading every page, every paragraph, every sentence,  every word, and seeing if a better page, paragraph, sentence or word can be found. I began this morning about 3:30 and have blasted away all the way to page 7. But don't get me wrong. This is my favorite time. I love the rewrite. There's something comforting about it. I don't have a problem with writer's block, but it would't matter at this time, because now, all I'm doing is polishing. I don't need new ideas or concepts, all I need to do is make the ideas and concepts I already have better.
   Yes, it's a great time!
Have a good day,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment