Friday, March 2, 2012

Maybe Yes, Maybe No

   Not everyone feels the same as I do about the Susan Boyle tape on Youtube and I can understand, but to say it's two years old and everyone knows... come on.
   Every year twelve versions of "Scrooge" are shown and Charles Dickens wrote that over a hundred and fifty years ago and virtually everyone knows it, but who doesn't feel a warm inspiration when they see it no matter how many times it's been replayed.
   If age is a factor, then I guess the King James Bible should have been thrown out a long time ago. It's almost five hundred years old. Gosh, how could that possibly inspire anyone? And, what about the story of Robin Hood and King Arthur? Both of those legends are older than the King James Bible. I guess they're well past their time too.
   Of course, I don't agree. Most mornings I'm sitting at the computer doing something and most times my "Favorites" are playing. Most, like the Susan Boyle video are inspiring, at least to me. Today, I'm going to give you something I feel is also inspiring and I hear playing softly in the background right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcmfCXwAFs4
Have a great day,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment